1.29.2008

It finally happened...



Here's the latest ultrasound of Baby Abigail


I finally felt the baby move! It happened last night at about midnight. I was so excited it was hard for me to sleep. For the past few days I have been concentrating on it really hard. I know it's silly, but my friend Cali (who's due a week before) me felt their baby and I got really jealous. That jealousy brought on the intense concentration. The other night I was laying on the couch trying really hard to feel her move and Brad walked by really confused by what I was doing. After I told him he said, "Oh yeah? Do you want me to jiggle her so she's moving a lot?" Isn't he such a helpful husband?

2 comments:

Cali said...

WAHOO!! Isn't it great!? It only gets stronger now, and pretty soon Brad will be able to feel it and see it move! Congrats!

Allison and Noah Riley said...

I had NO idea you were expecting!! Congratulations, you two!!