5.19.2008

35 Weeks Along



I've had a few people ask for an updated picture of my baby belly. Here's a picture of me last week (at 37 weeks...I'm almost done!) At my last appointment the Dr. said that everything is right on track for the 17th. I kinda wish that it were sooner, but I know she needs the time to grow.




Here''s a cool thing. So I'm watching Baby Story on TLC right now. There is a service you can hire that cooks meals for you. They send a personal chef out to your house and they cook a couple weeks worth of freezable meals that are 100% exactly the nutrition that a breast feeding mom needs. I thought that was a pretty cool thing.

2 comments:

Kari said...

are you 35 or 37 weeks? I can't believe you're so close!

Unknown said...

You're almost done! I'm so excited for you and Brad. Once she comes time goes so fast. Isca is almost 2 months old...it doesn't seem that long at all!