5.20.2008

Pancakes and Police



So I just got a call from Brad. This morning we had 4 of his sales guys over for breakfast (I went through 2 lb box of pancake batter and 2 dozen eggs). He had to do little interviews with them or something like that I decided to just feed them too (all they've been eating is Top Ramen). Well, the interviews took longer than he was expecting and was going to be late for work. To avoid the required $20 toward the pizza fund for being late he took off at a run. About 10 minutes later I got a text the said, "I got pulled over." Oh great. We'll see how that all turns out later.

P.S. Kari pointed out that I said that I was both 35 and 37 weeks along in my last post. Here is the correction... I am 36 weeks today.

2 comments:

Shmacque said...

What Happened!?!?

Leah said...

You look so cute and so ready to have Abbi! How are you guys doing in Cali? We hope the sales are going great, tell Brad hello for us!