7.10.2008

I'm back...



It has been a long time since I posted last. I've been a little bit busy, but the last few weeks have been so much fun! My sister Sue came out to help me for a few days before she had to go back to Cleveland to take care of her own super cute kids. I really miss her!

Brad's parents and little sister also came out to visit the first little girl grandbaby. We had so much fun. We went down to San Fransisco and spent the day at the Pier and the beach. It was a blast and Abbi actually did really well. I'm very proud of her.


















We also went with some friends to Old Sac and the fireworks downtown on the 4th. It's really fun to meet new friends and do fun things with them. And little Abbi was so cute in her little 4th of July outfit. I would post pics of this outing too, but... I deleted them from my camera! I accidentally deleted all the pictures that I hadn't uploaded yet. it was like a week's worth of pics. Needless to say, I cried.

I also made some changes to my blog. I added to new things to the left column (I'm sorry about the spacing, I'll fix it soon so the pic isn't touching the posts like that). One is the "Picture of the Week" that I will try to change weekly. i saw it on a friends blog and liked the idea...so I copied it. I also added links to my Shutterfly picture collections. I have ALL the pictures I've taken in there, not just the cute few that I post on the blog. If any of you have the desire to look at them be my guest!

2 comments:

Traci said...

good work with the shutterfly links!!

Cali said...

I'm excited that you put up more pictures! She is so cute, and so fun that the Hardings got go out to visit! Well.. I put the bow in with elmers glue! ha.. I tried everything, and nothing really worked, and elmers glue works SOOO good, and it just peels right out without problems, and if you get it wet it just disintegrates (however you spell that) so I use it. And I like it. :)