10.05.2008

Laughs and Fun



Yesterday night while the boys were at the Priesthood session I was over at Kristy's house. Kristy, Kristin, Abbi and I were all hanging out when all the sudden Abbi just started laughing! She has NEVER done that before. I grabbed the camera and tried to get a video of it. I was holding her and taping so it's kind of wiggly and not very good. I love how fast she is growing up and all the fun that we have together. I can't imagine not having her in our life. She is such a blessing.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I love when they laugh! It is so cute! Once you get them laughing you can do anything and they will keep lauging. SO fun!

Cali said...

Precious! She is super cute... We are still waiting for the real giggles like that. We get an occasional "ha"... but that's about it and it's not for the lack of trying either! Abbi is a doll!

Tara Hoppie said...

Oh, so cute! I LOVE laughing babies! There aren't many things sweeter than that.

~H said...

That is too precious! She is adorable!