12.06.2008

My Lover Boy



Instead of posting about my wonderful Thanksgiving (i'm really just too lazy to go get the cord to upload the pictures) I'm going to answer a tag and tell you all about my amazing husband, Brad Lee Harding, and why I love him. It may be long and it will be sappy but he's my perfect man!
1. Where did you meet? My best friend (who married Brad's brother) set us up on a blind date.


2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? He's really cute, but why is he staring at me like that?


3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing? I do because he kept that shirt for a long time. It was a blue and white striped button up with jeans.


4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? In the Chevron parking lot in Kaysville. I had driven to met his family in Salt Lake to see the Christmas lights. Brad drove with me back to Kaysville(where I lived) where he was meeting his family to head on home. It was our third date ('The Music Man' fans will understand why he felt it had to be the 3rd date for our first kiss).


5. Where did you go for your first date? We went on a double date with his brother and his wife(my best freind) ice skating. I'm not very coordinated so Brad kept telling me that if I felt like I was going to fall I could hang on to him :)


6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? 3 dates... about a wekk and a half

7. How did he/she ask you out? On a date? He didn't really-it was a set up. But to be his girlfriend it was also our third date. Earlier that night his little sister(she was 7) asked him if since I was a girl, and his friend that made me his girlfriend. At Chevron he pointed out that Emily had a point and asked if I was interested.


8. Has this person ever proposed to you? You bet he did. The unofficial (and most romantic) time was the early part of January 2006. We were talking and he told me that the Gospel was so romantic, that you could love someone so much and have them for the rest of eternity; he wanted forever with me. I cried. He gave me the ring on Feb. 26, 2006. He tied a fake ring to some ballons and 'slipped' when he was putting it on my finger. As I was stood horrified and watching 'my' ring fly away he was busy behind me pulling the real ring out and getting on one knee. I turned around...and cried.


9. Do you and this person have kids together? A precious little Abigail


10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? He has a speeding problem.


11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? I liked him right off. But it was Jan. 7, 2006 (a month after we met) while I was on a cruise with some friends (and not him)that I knew I loved him and that I could marry him.


12. Do you trust this person? With my life.


13. Do you see her/him as your partner in your future? He wanted me forever and I most willingly agreed!

14. What is the best gift she/he gave you? He's given me some really good ones. One I really like it that he watches Abbi 2 nights a week so I can hang out with my old roommates (we go to the gym).


15. What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves? When he discovers a new game on facebook or the wii or a cell phone he HAS to get the high score adn won't give up until he does.


16. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? That's a really long time away, but I'm sure we'll be done with school and in a house. We'll probably have a whole houseful of kids (he's the best dad ever!)


17. What causes the most arguments? We don't really argue.


18. How long have you been together? It will be 3 years on Dec. 13


19. Are you Married? Yep


20. Who Do you Tag? Anyone who feels like it.



And to conclude...Here are 10 reasons why I love him:


1.He's so motivated and gives his all for everything.


2.He loves leftovers.


3.He would rather stay home to cuddle on the couch to watch a chick flick than go to the theater, but still enjoys going out to a flick on occasion.


4.He's so darn good looking.


5.He makes me feel so good about myself.


6.He encourages me to pursue my talents.


7.He sleeps with his eyes part way open.


8.He loves our baby and helps out whenever I ask.


9.He is truly interested in people he meets.


10.He loves me unconditionaly.

0 comments: