2.12.2009

I've got it all!






We have had computer problems for the last few months and Missy has been unable to update our blog from home. I spend a lot of time at school with internet access so I am giving a little Valentine's Gift.

Abbi is fun to have around the house, which she manages to crawl around very easily. Missy told me the other day that Abbi pefers to play with her toys and explore our apartment. She also loves Baby Einstein and baths. We are trying to teach her how to clap and walk (you may ask yourselves, "What, at the same time?" the answer to that question is yes. We are raising the amazing "walky and clappy" baby).

Missy spends much of her time taking care of Abbi and I. She is really good at it and is ranked #1 at the "Best Wife/Mom Ever!" polls. She loves to read and goes through books like I go through .5 lead in my black logo shop logoed mechanical pencil.

As most of you know, I am not in the summer sales business anymore (Hallelujah!). I am currently looking for part time work and an intership/fulltime work for the summer. I plan on graduating in Speech Communication and Business in May 2010 (if I can pass my Corporate finance class). We have hopes of pursuing an MBA back East in the next 5 years.

I love my wife with all my heart. Looking back I had no idea how good life would be. Marrying Missy was the best decision I ever made. I love the life that we have together. If someone were to ask me if I were to change anything I would say, "Are you kidding me? I am living the life. This is my dream come true!"

I love you Missy dear, Mais Tambem!

2 comments:

Tara Hoppie said...

Brad, you are one amazing husband. I am so glad Missy married you, she is one heck of a special woman, and she deserves a special man. Keep taking care of her, she is priceless.

Chelse and Jason said...

How Sweet. Missy, what a great husband.
Chelse Chutich