4.16.2009

An Executive Decision



Well, with the help of my Uncle...well I guess he's my Dad's cousin really... I have made a decision. Cuddle Bug Design is out. Apparently there already is one. Who knew? I have decided on "Crafty Miss Mama" at least for now so keep letting me know if you get any better ideas. I've been putting off doing anything for months so I'm just going to go for it. Things may change in the future, but at least I've started.

That being said, I started a blog. Right now it only has a few of the things I've made and am selling. In the future I hope to expand from kids stuff, include tutorials, before and after decorating makeovers and much more. Go check it out (just click the logo) and be sure to let me know what you think.
P.S.- I'm still working on Etsy.

2 comments:

Russell and Mikelle said...

Missy I loved all the crafts they are adorable! I just wish I had a baby so that I could buy tons!!!
ahh.. maybe someday~

~H said...

OH MY HEAVENS MISS TALENTED MISSY MOM!! Good for you!! Your stuff is beautiful!! I love it!!! Good work!! :)