9.09.2009

24! What?!?



So I don't feel 24, but alas, I've had another birthday. It was such a fun day! Here is what I did:

-as few chores as possible {"The clothes can just sit in the dryer, I'll fluff them later." "Unload the dishwasher? Brad can just grab stuff out as he needs it." ect, ect}

-played with Abbi {She cracks me up! She has this little scrunchy smile and curtesy laugh now. It makes me laugh.}

-straightened my hair {curly hair is great when you're in a hurry, but using it as a fall back for over a month is just plain laziness}

-went shopping with Brad to buy something for me {I always talk about how I need some new clothes, but every time I save up some, I buy fabric or something for the house. Brad gave me money for my birthday and told me I HAD to spent it on me} I got 3 shirts and a new pair of jeans. I even have some left over for dinner with the girls on Saturday. {thanks Hardings for watching Abbi for us! It was fantastic!}

-watched Pysch while we feel asleep.

It was a really laid back day, but exactly what I wanted. Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Yes, 24. I'm glad you had such a great day. You deserve it.

Me said...

Happy birthday!!!! Sounds like you had a great day!

Heather said...

being able to do what you want on your b-day is the BEST!! sounds like you had fun! and it was tons of fun seeing you today, thanks for coming and playing at the park with us!!!

Shmacque said...

Yay sounds like a great day!! (I also tend to spend money on Fabric too!! Curse the cute prints!!) I'm glad you had a great Birthday and I'm glad I know one more person to talk about Psych with!! :)

Celeste and Jared said...

Happy late B-day. Sorry I missed it. I am so happy you had a great day!!!