11.03.2009

Finally!



During my last semester at USU I mostly had Child Development classes for my minor left to take. One of my very favorites was the Infant/Toddler Lab. I loved working with all those little kids! I really wanted Abbi to be able to be one of the little kids when we moved back from California and mentioned this to the woman in charge. She looked at me and said, "You should go up right after class and put her name on the waiting list." Was she kidding? I was only 5 months pregnant! I still had a long time before she was even born let alone moved back! I took her advice anyway.

Today I had an awesome phone call. After more than 19 months of being on the waiting list a spot finally opened for January! I'm so excited! It's for an hour, 3 times a week. Perfect for running my errands. I'm so excited! I bet Abbi is going to LOVE it!

*Halloween pictures will be coming in the next day or two. I thought I would have them up by now, but my new website is going crazy right now. I had no idea it would be such a hit!*

1 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations! What a great Christmas gift for both you and Abbi!