6.18.2011

I'm blogging and it hasn't even been a month since my last post?!?



We have been crazy busy since we've been here in Minnesota and I love it! Here's what a typical week for us looks like...

Monday's I go to the gym and try to get some SYTYC blogging done. Abbi loves going to the gym. Their "kids korner" is really fun and there are always kids for her to play with.  It's way more fun for her than for me :)

Abbi and I go to Toddler Tuesday's at the Mall of America every - wait for it - Tuesday. We go with two of my friends from the ward that have little girls Abbi's age and we usually hit up the aquarium then too since it's in the mall and we all have annual passes.  A week or so ago they had some Cirque du Soleil acrobats there for pictures and taught the kids how to do stretches. They also had little clown noses for the kids.


Photobucket


Wednesday is ward play date day. There are a BILLION parks around here so we're trying to go to a different one every week. I've heard that the ward also has a play date group that goes to the beach every week.  I'm sure we will be attending that one too. I try to get to the gym sometime, too.


Photobucket


It's story time at the library on Thursday.  I don't have any pictures for the library yet, but it. is. awesome. There's a big arboretum with a waterfall and a huge indoor playground.  We go with the same ward friends to this one too.

When we first moved here and were living in the hotel, Brad got us our gym passes and also signed us up for personal training.  We each meet with them once a week.  Brad needs help strengthening the muscles around his knee from his injury and I'm just to lazy to get a good workout unless I have someone watching me or checking up on me during the week.  So Friday morning is my training day.  I'm pretty much dead for the rest of the day so we just hang out at home.

We have the most fun on Saturday's.  It's the day Brad is home with us so we try to go out and explore.  Last weekend we went to Como Zoo.  It's a free zoo only about 10 minutes away.  When I heard there was a free zoo I wasn't too excited about it.  I mean the one in Logan is fun, but nothing to really get excited about, but this one is awesome!  


Photobucket


They had seals (and even had a seal show), giraffes, polar bears, lions, zebera's, all sorts of monkey's...it was on par with Hogle Zoo.We went the the Maughans, our next door neighbors, who have two girls about Abbi's age.  It was a blast.


Photobucket

0 comments: