3.03.2008

Tag!!



So I got tagged... here it is.

Where were you born? Akron Ohio, kinda random, I know.
Middle name: Joyce It's my Grandma's middle name too!
How old will you be this year? 23
Nicknames: Missy, Miss, Lou...
Are you taller than your mother or father? I was taller than my mom but my dad is taller
Do you cry often during movies? are you kidding me?!? I cry during American Idol. i'm a baby
What is your biggest pet peeve? I agree with kari. Stupid people doing stupid stuff, or
pretending they know what they're talking about (like the "deforistitzation" of the entire
European continent in 1340. i over heard that stupid person the other day)
Favorite color: green
Favorite foods: Right now I really like the sampler platter at Ruby Tuesdays
Favorite restaurants: Anywhere! I just like to eat out
Favorite beverage: flavored lemonade
Favorite cold cereal: I love Rasin Bran Crunch
Favorite smells: Nothing smells all that great to me lately.
Favorite time of day: between 11 and noon, unless I'm in class
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? I love Sleek Look
Favorite make-up products? I would like all Clinique, but I'm cheap so I use cover girl and stuff
How many pillows do you sleep with? one or two normal ones, and a body pillow.
Do you play an instrument? No. I took piano but I didn't practice so I quit. I also did thhe
clarnet in 7th grade band. My only "F" ever.
Have you ever been skinny dipping? nope
Did you do any sports in High School? not for the school, but we played basketball every Friday
and I played on some city teams on and off.
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? I can't even remember. i'm not a huge
theater fan...I like the couch better.
What is your favorite article of clothing? i don't really like any of my clothes right now. Nothing
fits anymore and I haven't gotten around to shopping yet cuz I know i'm just going to get
bigger so whats the use?
What is your dream vacation?I really want to go to Europe, real bad.
What was your first impression of your spouse? I thought he was really good looking and fun,
but kinda wierd (he wouldn't stop staring at me)
If you were an animal what would you be? I don't think I'd enjoy being any animal really.
maybe thats why I've always had a hard time answering this question.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? reading, sleeping and I love baths
Favorite TV shows: What not to Wear, American Idol, Project Runway and Myth Busters
What is your dream car? right now I really like the Saturn Vue
What is one of your weaknesses? procrastination! I have a 10 page paper due Thursday and
the whole semester so far to write it. Have I started yet? No
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? nothing, I wait til brad is hungry enough
to cook something
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? I love the 20's. But I would
really like to go back to like 1300 and see how close we are to knowing what life was really like
then.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? not particularly
What is something you are constantly working on? homework
Any hidden talents? I'll have to think about that one.
What is a word or phrase you overuse? "and stuff"
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? knowing I'm going to
graduate and still being motivated to try.
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? Baby Abby!!
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? be a good mom

Who are the people you are going to tag to do this survey? How bout Kallee and Cali.

At the end of the survey post a picture of you that was taken within the last week! I haven't had a picture taken since Christmas. I promise to post one after Brad comes home and takes one of me.

0 comments: