4.13.2008

Good Times



Yesterday was my first baby shower. My best friend threw it for me and invited all my high school friends. It was so much fun! I haven't seen some of them in months and I missed them a lot! We just went to the Olive Garden (yummy) for lunch and talked. We were like "ladies that lunch." I've always wanted to be one of those.
Abbi got a lot of fun stuff. She got the ever important diapers and such (I'm super super happy about that so I don't have to buy that stuff til later). Some really cute clothes and a swimsuit, some blankets and some artwork one of my friends painted for the nursery. I have some really talented friends so almost all of the stuff they had made. It's all gorgeous!

3 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

You guys are all so cute! I miss all you girls! I still think of myself as your "mom" at girls camp!! Where does the time go?

Heather said...

looks like you guys had fun! I have a gift for you Missy so I need to give it to you before you leave!!!!!!!! when are you guys coming back?

Brittney said...

I'm SO SO SO sorry I couldn't come to that! I wish I could've, but I had a shower of my own that day, so I couldn't make it. :( I love you though!