5.28.2008

2 weeks 6 days and counting




I'm now a little over 37 weeks along (and yes I'm wearing Brad's pants...what about it?). I had my doctors appointment this afternoon and everything is going really good. I've been having a lot of contractions lately so the doctor wanted to check me. I'm not dilated yet, but I'm 50% effaced so I am making some progress. I love going to my appointments, not only because I get to check up on Abbi, but because Brad takes a few hours off to come with me. So I get to see him in the daylight! He likes the break too and really deserves it. He is working really hard for our little family and I'm so proud of him!

2 comments:

Traci said...

oh my gosh you're so pregnant!

Me said...

You look so so cute, these last few weeks are so exciting cause with every little thing you'll be like "am i in labor? is that my water breaking?" the waiting is oh so fun!