5.27.2008

One more for today



I know you're all probably sick of reading my blog... I know... who writes four in one day right? And you'll probably get another tomorrow after my Dr. appointment. I got way behind due to the fact that Brad left our laptop at the office for the past week so I'm just trying to catch up. But I have to do this post so everyone can know how great our ward here is.

We are now in the Tempo Park Ward of Citrus Heights CA and I love it. Our first Sunday there almost everyone came up to introduce themselves to us. If they didn't that first Sunday, they did the next. All the women are fantastic. This past week they had a scrapbooking party and this Friday they're having a "Girls Night In." It is so fun, adn really nice since I have somethign to go do while I'm waiting for Brad to come home. Another thing that is amazing is that they are throwing me a baby shower! I was only in the ward for 10 days when someone called to see if it would be alright if they threw me one. Isn't that crazy? This is a fantastic ward and we LOVE it. The only thing that will make moving from the ward easy at the end of the summer is going home to our family.

3 comments:

Traci said...

daaang super blog-poster! I'm glad you have a good ward!

Kallee said...

I'm so glad you are living in such a nice ward Missy. It was so fun to look at your blog and get all the latest updates. Looks like Brad is doing an awesome job managing...no surprise. Really I am glad to know you are surrounded by great people in your ward. You and Brad are such great people how could you expect any less. The Lord is looking out for you two!!

Shmacque said...

I am sooo Jealous!! Think of me when you scrapbook ok!!