6.13.2008

This one's for you John!



It has been brought to my attention that my fantastic father-in-law checks my blog almost daily. Because of this fact I'm dedicating this one to him. I love you John!

My sister-in-law/best friend is here for the week to help me with Abbi (who better come soon!). I'm so excited! We've already spent a good many hours walking around at the mall trying to get labor to start and tomorrow we're going to try the pool and see if that's any better. Right now we're watching our long time favorite mini-series, North and South... a Patrick Swayze classic. That's not the best part though... not only have we been best friends for about 90% of our lives (we always married brothers when we played Barbi's or house...they just always happened to be princes or independently wealthy Australians not the stud muffins we got) but we're both pregnant!! She's going to have a little boy in November. How exciting is that? Here we are with our pregnant bellies. Mine is 39 weeks and 6 days fat and Kristy's is 19 weeks cute.


5 comments:

Shmacque said...

You two are soo Cute!! I am jealous of all the fun you are having!! you are going to be such a great mom!! Have a great last couple of days being pregnant and I miss you!!

Unknown said...

I didn't know Brian and Kristy were expecting! I don't know Kristy well but tell her and Brian congrats for me!

Cali said...

FUN! I hope she comes soon!! I can't wait to hear how it goes and see the little beaut. Don't forget to post pictures! We miss you guys! Good luck with everthing.. it will come soon!

Traci said...

BEST PICTURE EVER!!

Me said...

Look at you two!!! Holy cow! Cute, cute. Tell Kristy congrats!