6.17.2008

Just waiting...



So today is Abbi's due date and still nothing. I've been getting calls for the last few days asking if I've forgotten about all of you and not let anyone know that she came, even my dad. Don't worry...you will all be informed. Sunday I went from 10 in the morning to about 7 at night with contractions every 3 to 7 minutes, but they weren't getting any more painful than the pain that they started at so we didn't head into the hospital. Never in my life have I wished so much for pain I can't talk through washing over me every 5 minutes. It was about the same thing yesterday but today they have almost completely stopped...it's really disappointing. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon and I'm hoping that he'll say "We'll just admit you tonight and get you induced." Let's just hope and pray for that and I'll let you all know how everything goes.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Don't worry she will come when she is ready. Lol don't you hate to hear that! I went into labor at 11:30pm on my due date. So I barely made it. Good luck and I hope everything goes well. Post pictures!!

Kari said...

congratulations!!!