7.31.2008

The A's, Diving for Dollars & Abbi's First Swim



This week has already been crazy and it's only half over! On Monday we went to an Oakland A's baseball game. Although I'm not a huge fan of the sport, it was really fun to have sometime with the office away from the apartments.
On Tuesday night my fantastic cousin Emily flew in to visit us for the week. The next morning we were able to watch "Diving for Dollars." I love it! Brad puts $100 in coins in the pool and the team earns time in the pool by hitting sales goals. Everyone gets in and it's like a fish farm feeding. So funny, and the tan lines are exceptional.
We took Abbi with us in her little swimsuit and I painted her toenails to match. It was her first swim! She didn't mind the water too much even though it was pretty cold. She just made a scowl face then fell back to sleep. So cute!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get her tiny suit?! I've been looking for one for Isca!

Heather said...

she is getting so big!!!so CUTE!!!! When are you guys moving back?

James and Jamie Miller said...

Hey Missy... i put my blog on private so if you want to be added, just email me at jamiemiller_000@yahoo.com. Thanks!