8.12.2008

San Fransisco...Twice



Here's an update on Abbi. She is getting so big. Here neck and legs are getting so strong! Every time I go to get her from her nap she is in a completely different position in the crib then I left her in. Usually upside down and pushed up against the side, which as you can tell from the picture, she hates. She's a very happy baby too. She smiles so well now when you play with her and every once in a while you can get a little squeak laugh out of her. She loves to dance with her Daddy and have her little bear rubbed on her face. We love her so much! She is such a blessing.


On the third we went to San Fransisco with my cousin Emily before she had to leave for home. It was really fun. We went to China Town this time. Brad and I had never been there in all the times we've gone to San Fran. It was really fun.



A few days after Emily left, my brother Matt came to visit. That was really fun. He is an artist and loves museums as much as I do. Because no body else would go visit to the museums with me, Matt and I went and visited two. The Crocker Museum in Sacramento and the Legion of Honor in San Fran (Brad came to that one with us). We had so much fun! One wing of the Legion of Honor was all Medieval artifacts. I loved it! It reminded me of my favorite Lit classes. I took some pictures (and got in trouble for using my flash...opps). Fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls were also on exhibit there for a few days. They were really cool. There was a piece of Enoch on display. In the explanation of the fragment it said that what happened to Enoch is unknown as the Bible only says he went to God. I though that was really strange because I know what happened to him. It took me a minute to realize that I know because of the Pearl of Great Price. If only everyone had the truth.

Well this may be my last post from California! We come home in 9 days and I am SO excited. I've missed everyone so much and can't wait to get home!

2 comments:

Meags.... said...

I love that Brad isn't looking at the camera...

Brian and Kristy said...

I'm super excited your coming home! I love the picture of Abbi in the left corner. So cute!