5.19.2009

Catching up



It's been awhile and I've done a lot since the last time I wrote a post. First, as I mentioned, I went to Portland for my cousins wedding. It was so fun. Even the drives were better than I thought, except with Abbi. She was really good until about 3 hours outside of Portland and she lost it. The same thing happened on the way home. Then she was really clingy the whole time. My angel baby has become a happy, but super sassy little girl. Even with the clingy sassyness we had a few really fun adventures.She got so bored. (sorry it's sidways)

Isn't Ethan so cute?

My dad had to pose for every picture. He cracks me up.

At Vista Point. I love Abbi's face.

She loved sitting in the flowers at the Rose Garden where, sadly, no roses were in bloom.

Aren't we cute?

Abbi Loved to talk with Grandpa.

Look how much she loves Grandpa.

Multnoma Falls

Doesn't she look just like Brad.

Abbi's first swim. She LOVED it! I'm going to have to get a kiddy pool for the back yard.

Baby Einstein!

We were in Portland for Mothers day so I wasn't able to post anything then. I'm so blessed to have a few moms in my life. First there's my Mom. She was amazing. It's been a little over 3 years since she's been gone, but I think about her all the time. She taught me everything I know and helped me be the person I am today. Then there's my mother-in-law. I totally lucked out with Lorie. She is so sweet. She reminds me so much of my own mom. Next I have Brenda, my step mom. She's been a mom to me for 2 years. We have so much fun together. I also have Ilene, Pam and JoEllen. My best friends moms. They were my honorary moms growing up. I learned so much from them and love them too.
Me, Abbi and "Grandma B"

The day after we got back was my 3rd anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. I've loved every minute of it. Brad is so good to me. In fact, he's the best thing that has ever happened to me. He had to work from 7 am to 11:30 pm that day though. That was no fun. To get at least a little celebration in I set up a picnic on our family room floor. We ate while we watched our wedding video. It was a fun night. Brad's in SLC for a few days for training and Abbi and I miss him lots.

3 comments:

Celeste and Jared said...

I'm glad you had such a fun trip! Abbi is so adorable, even with her new found sassiness!

Tara Hoppie said...

Cute pics. I am glad you had so much fun on the trip. I had a blast while I was there. I love your little Abbi, she sure is a sweetie!

Sarah Sidwell said...

Glad the trip went well. We sure missed you here.