6.02.2009

Can I just say...



...that I love Enrichment? It is so much fun to talk with all the girls and learn some really fun stuff. Tonight we talked about Family History and how to use photos, scrapbooking and journaling to help you do your genealogy. I had such a good time and have a bunch of fun new projects on my list.

P.S.- I love my Brad for watching Abbi for me and giving me the night off.

P.P.S.-I found a disposable camera the last time we moved and had no idea what was on it. I got it developed today and it turned out to be some pictures from a trip to Portland almost 3 years ago. I can't believe how "young and vigorous" (that's how Brad always describes us before we had Abbi) we were. It was a really fun trip. I'm super glad I found the pictures.

4 comments:

Hardings in Providence said...

How fun to discover a lost treasure! Such a cute picture of you two!

As Lovers Go said...

aww cute pic! Isn't it funny to look back...I STILL can't believe I ever complained about my weight back then haha.
p.s. get to water aerobics!

Sarah Sidwell said...

I am so glad you enjoyed enrichment. I had a fun time too and really enjoyed looking for fun ideas to share. What fun pictures. You found a treasure.

Emily Brown said...

That's so sweet! I remember that that was that humongo house on the hill in Portland. That was when I met B1, he made a pretty good first impression. You two look so cute together!