7.20.2009

Finally Updating



I'm finally back. I've just finished cleaning the house after having both the flu and strep throat. I now have some time to update. Since we were sick I don't have a lot to update on, but here it is.

4th of July Weekend!
We had a blast in Myton at Brad's Grandparents and Uncles house. They have a little park set up out there with a pond, water slides, a zip line, rope swings, sand boxes, the whole shebang. Abbi LOVED it! She would have stayed in the water the whole time if we would have let her. Her favorite part, though, was meeting her Great Grandma and Grandpa Harding. We love you guys!


Abbi Walks!
After almost a month of taking only 2 or 3 steps at a time (I think she knew I wouldn't keep getting her stuff if she could get it herself) Abbi finally ventured across the family room on the 11th. Well, it was actually my dad's family room but we're just as excited about it. Now we can't get her to stop. It's really funny to see her do it. She just looks so little!


Other Random Happenings
We love family walks!
Brad taught Abbi how to throw the balls up and down the stairs.
She cracks up watching them bounce.

7 comments:

As Lovers Go said...

awww she is so little to walk! I love her hair in the last pic!

Brian and Kristy said...

I love her hair in that last picture. So dang cute! I love this little girl.

Celeste and Jared said...

Oh, your baby is walking. What a huge moment!!! I am glad you guys are feeling better too.

Mandy said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! Your family picture on your header is so cute!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash & Tim said...

She is walking! Soon enough she'll be running and there will be no stopping her. Looks like you guys are doing well -we too love family walks!

Ian loves throwing balls too. We got a couple of these balls at the Booktable that Ian loves they have holes all over them so it is easy for them to grip and throw. He doesn't go anywhere without them and at church all the kids love them. I think most of the kids in our ward now have at least one. I'll have to post a picture of one.

Sarah Sidwell said...

So cute! Love the picture in the tube!