7.26.2009

A New Adventure...



Brad laughed at me tonight because I've made another blog (this is my 4th). I was just having such a hard time keeping track of all the fun crafts I want to make and where I would find them on line.

My solution is my new blog:It is going to be a list of every fun thing that I find that I want to make with the link right back to it. And I'll also put before and after pics of projects I'm working on. I may also write some tutorials on some of the patterns I make. I wish I had thought of this sooner. There are a ton of things that I wanted to do that I can't find anymore. Hopefully this will keep me organized.

3 comments:

Ellis said...

Hi Melissa,
I don't know if you remember me, but we took several English classes together at USU. I found your blog on another person's blog roll - so glad I did! It looks like life is good! Your baby is SO adorable. I have a baby girl who will turn 1 in a few weeks. My blog is private, but if you would like an invite, I'll add you, just e-mail me at korineellis@yahoo.com.

And I LOVE your craft to do blog. So many fun ideas. I might just have to create one too. All of the ideas I have are going to get lost or forgotten if I don't put them down somewhere. Thanks for the idea!

Kori

Brittney said...

Okay I'm totally copying you! Such a good idea! I have a ton of things saved on my favorites tab and it's annoying! This is a much better idea. :)

Tara Hoppie said...

Great idea! I will check it every now and then to see how you are doing with it.

Also, are you still interested in the weight loss program I am doing? You would LOVE IT! It isn't just for dropping pounds, it is also for toning up and feeling more energy. PLUS it teaches you how to eat correctly since it is designed by a nutritionist. Let me know :-)