8.11.2009

Off to the Ohio...



I love it back east. I was born in Akron Ohio but we moved when I was just a few months old. My siblings were raised there and I've always kinda felt jipped. But now my sister and her cute family have moved back there so we get to go visit! One such visit begins today, well technically tomorrow, but who wants to be technical. This afternoon Abbi and I are going down to K-Town to stay the night at my dads. Tomorrow the three of us (Abbi, Dad and me) all fly into Cleveland. Brad (who has to stay and work...lame) will join us next Wednesday when we head out to Palmyra and Niagara Falls. I am so excited! I've had a really tough weekend and I'm looking forward to a fun vacation with family to help me feel better. I'm sure I'll be able to post from my sisters house, but if not...I'll see you in 12 days!

1 comments:

Shmacque said...

It was sooo good to see you this last weekend. I'm excited for you and hope you have a great time. Looks like this was the perfect time to go see your sister!! I love you.