10.16.2009

The Last 5 Years



A couple of my friends have done a post like this and I thought it would be fun. I wish I had more pictures of it all, but most are stuck on my other computer. Here's what has happened to me since I graduated from High School:
Moved to Logan to start school with Brittney, Traci, Kristy, Emma and Rosie.

Played A TON of poker and Five Crowns.

Did some studying.
Went to St. George with the rommies and our poker buddies for Spring Break.

Moved home for the summer.
Kristy got married.
Went back to work at The Lion House.
Went to Cleveland to visit my Sister.
Hung out with my rommies all summer (we're all from K-Town).
Moved back to Logan with the same ladies.
Spent all my weekends at home (and some week nights).
Mom passed away.
Almost dropped out but decided to stay.
Met Brad.
Spent most of Christmas Break with Brad.
Almost went to study abroad in Sweden with Traci, but then realized I...
Fell in love with Brad.

Went on a cruise with my bro and our friends.

Finished out the semester.
Married Brad.

Went on a cruise for our Honeymoon.
Moved into our cute little "pink house"
Worked at Mount Logan Chiropractic.
Visited my Aunt and Uncle in Portland.

Decided to do Summer Sales.
Moved to San Fransisco.

Worked in the office while Brad sold Pest Control door-to-door for 10 hours a day.
Flew home for Dad's Wedding.

Flew home for Traci's wedding.

Flew home to take a road trip with my girls to Vegas.

Moved back to Logan and lived in Student housing.
Found out I was pregnant!

Went on a cruise with Eclipse ( I love Cruises).

Visited Cleveland again!

Found out I wasn't going to be able to graduate on time because my adviser had messed up my stuff.
Cried to the Dean and made him waive all the mistakes.
Brittney got married!
Graduated with my B.S. in English! But didn't walk cuz I was mondo prego and we had...
Moved to Sacramento for a second year of summer sales.
Sat at home while Brad managed an office and sold 10 hours a day.
Baby Abigail Kay was born!

Had LOTS of visitors and did a ton of sight seeing!

Moved back to Logan to the Cooks condo.
Discovered how to be a mom.
Visited Cleveland again! (we must really love you guys!)

Moved down the street when the Cooks had to sell their condo (yes that was move 6 since we were married).
Went to Portland with Kristy for my cousin Emily's wedding.

Celebrated Abbi's 1st Birthday.

Visited Cleveland again, but this time went up to NY.

Is still friends with my old rommies and even get together a lot.

Got 4 nephews and 1 niece.
Made lots of friends and had a ton of fun!

There was so much more that happened and I've loved every second of it!

6 comments:

chelsea said...

Hey Missy...I found your blog through Kristy's! Way cute! So fun to see how you are doing. Hope all is well. Your baby is soo cute! Take care!

Traci said...

LOVE these posts! Even though I knew it all already :)

Heather said...

That was a cute post!!! LOVE IT!!!

Brittney said...

Love this! And love you! And we ALL need to get together more often. Not just you logan-ites. :)

Sue said...

We love you too!

Sarah Sidwell said...

what an amazing 5 years!!