11.19.2009

Challenges



When I started my new blog So You Think You're Crafty, I was new to the whole craft world blogging thing. I have had more challenges that I thought I would have with it. Don't get me wrong. It's been an awesome experience and I will continue to do it.

I'm just surprised by how deeply the crafters feel for what they do. I know I shouldn't be surprised since people should feel pride for the things they create and accomplish. I'm just disipointed that they let those emotions get the best of them. They act and say things that I don't think they would do or say under other circumstances. Honestly, I feel that reacting in that way does more harm than good for yourself. I wish that people would try to handle situations in a respectful manner with an open mind and a forgiving attitude.


3 comments:

Kari said...

Ooooh sounds interesting. You should email me and tell me what happened!

Brian and Kristy said...

Amen. I hope everything got resolved.

Brittney said...

Yeah I want to know what happened too. Email me! :) love you miss!

brittprobst @ ymail . com