11.15.2009

Halloween!



Sorry it's taken me so long to get the blog updated. But better late then never right? So here's a pictorial post of our Halloween weekend!

Brad Attacking his pumpkin.

It was like 4 inches think! We had to use a screwdriver to carve it.



We have discovered Abbi's greatest fear...pumpkin guts. She was screaming her head off as we would pull it out of the pumpkins. I was a bad mom and put some on her tray so I could get a video of her terror. Needless to say, we put her down to bed early so we could finish the carving.

Here they are finished! I painted my little ghosts white while Brad made his giant vampire.

So pretty! Too bad Abbi missed it.

Our Ward had a "Trunk-or-Treat" (which I love by the way. 30 minutes and the whole neighborhood is taken care of then you can go party). Abbi was a Skunk Princess and I just wore my cloak for when I was a living history person.

My cute stinker.

When we got her home and checked her bag 80% of the candy was from our bucket. She loved to put stuff in her bag.

After the trunk-or-treat we went to Brian and Kristy's for our 2nd Annual Halloween Bash. We had pizza and played Sing Star. So fun!

If you want to win I wouldn't recommend their team:)

0 comments: