8.29.2008

I was tagged...




I know it's been a long time but I just got an Internet signal. I'll update my blog with pictures soon.


What is his name: Brad Lee Harding

What is her name: Melissa Joyce Flamm Harding

How long have you been together: Our first date was on Dec. 13, 2005.

How long did you date: exactly 5 months from first date to wedding day

How old is he: 2

Who eats more: Brad for sure...but he does it very slowly.

Who said I love you first: He did on our third date. It kinda surprised me at first, but I said it right back.

Who is taller: Brad is for sure.

Who sings better: oh, Brad

Who is smarter: We're equally smart but in different things

Who does the laundry: Me, but I let brad move the loads sometimes when I know there's nothing to shrink.

Who pays the bills: I do, but we're trying to do that as a couple now.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Me

Who mows the lawn: The Home Owners Association

Who cooks the dinner: Me, Brad doesn't cook

Who drives: Brad, I hate driving if there's someone else to do it.

Who is more stubborn: We're actually both pretty easy going.

Who kissed who first: He kissed me right after he told me he loved me on our third date.

Who proposed: Brad did officially on Feb. 24th 2006. He tied a fake ring to some balloons and "dropped" it when he was putting it on my finger. While I was watching it soar away and freaking out, he got down on one knee behind me and asked when I turned around.

Who has more friends: Well Brad know more people, but we have the same Friends that we do things with.

Who is more sensitive: Oh that would be me.

Who has more siblings: Brad. He has 4 brothers and a sister. I have 2 brothers and a sister.

I tag everyone that wants to do it!

0 comments: